Wednesday, April 16, 2008

From the "Huh?" files...

Exited a local place of business yesterday evening and walked to my car, only to see a young boy, about 6 or 7 years old, leaning up against it. His mother was leaning into the back of their car (adjacent to my own) apparently tending to a younger child in a car seat in back. Judging by her accent, she seemed to be Haitian or Jamaican. After a minute or so, I, key in hand, cleared my throat and said : "Excuse me..."

No response.

Then, I looked down at the kid leaning against my car and realize that both his pants and underwear are pulled down and the kid is slowly rubbing his bare buttcheeks up and down the driver's side door of my car.

What the hell do I do now?

I basically just said : "O...........K....." and then looked away. After a few more seconds, the kid pulled up his trousers and walked off. Seconds later, Mom emerged from the backseat with her 4-5 year old, mumbled an apology (I think) that I couldn't understand, and walked away, leaving me finally, mercifully, free to depart.

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

The Detectives where able to dust for Ass-Prints, lift it and enter it into the National Ass-Print Database. I waited nervously by the phone. I knew they would find a match.